Lists for automatic data collection done by headhunters.
The end customers (alphabetic):
- AirFrance / KLM
- Akzo Nobel
- Atlas Copco
- Atos Origin
- BT – British Telecom
- Corus Staal BV
- EPO – European Patent Organisation
- Honda Motors Company
- IBM Nederland
- IBM Belgium
- ING Investment Management
- Jumbo Supermarkten
- Telegraaf, Dagblad de
- Verkeer en Waterstaat, Ministerie van
- Volker Wessels
- Abbott / Mylan
- ABN AMRO Capitals
- ABN AMRO Lease
- DAS Nederlandse Rechtsbijstand
- DSB Bank
- Epson Europe BV
- Friesland Bank, De
- Hydron (Flevoland & Utrecht)
- Hydron Zuid-Holland
- Infonet Nederland BV
- Kas Bank
- OVG Real Estate
- RCI Financial Services
- Renault Nissan Financial Services BV
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Waterschap AA en Maas
- Waterschap Peel en Maasvallei
- Wessanen, Royal
- Western Power Distribution (UK)
- Aannemersbedrijf Jongen BV
- Ebro Armaturen
- Swets & Zeilinger, Royal
- Implementation of NSM’s.
- Installation and configuration on AIX4.3 till AIX7.1, Windows NT till Windows 2018, several kinds of Linux; including disk-array’s.
- Installation and configuration of tape libraries within SP and by library console’s; single drive DLT’s till IBM TS4500 LTO Library’s, TS11x0/3494 and StorageTec library’s. Experience with “logical libraries”, SCSI and SAN connected.
- Installation and configuration of network parts on the server; 100Mbps till 10Gbps Ethernet, 1 till 16bps SAN fibre Channel.
- Configuration IBM ESS Shark till DS3/DS5 series, V3700 and V7000, EMC2 Clariion & DMX and NetApp on the SP server. (also NDMP)
- Installation and configuration of disk arrays. (IBM, HP/Compaq, Promise en “custom” array’s)
- Installation and configuration of SP Servers 3.7 till 8.1.6 in single and multi-server environments (DRM, Twin-Centre), in Unix and Windows clusters. TSM Express 5.3.7 for “small” Windows environment once.
- Installation and configuration SP Clients on AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, Linux, Netware 4 t/m 6, Windows 95 till Windows 10 and Windows NT4 till Windows 2018R2.
- Installation and configuration DRM. Including custom scripts for tape handling.
- Installation self-developed scripts as a replacement and/or addition to DRM. (Unix shell scripts, Windows batch script, Perl, PHP)
- Installation self-developed scripts for reporting. (AIX, Windows and Linux Shell scripts and HTML/PHP)
- Installation self-developed Admin scripts on SP Server and platforms.
- Installation BMC Backtrack modules.
- Installation several self-developed scripts for tape-management for BMC Backtrack.
- Installation, configuration and extended use of TSMManager.
- Track and reporting of hardware problems in tape libraries and drives.
- Track and reporting of problems in networks.
- Track and solving of problems in SAN networks.
- Track and solving of problems in SP configurations.
- Track and solving of problems in SP Server and clients. (configuration errors)
- Track and reporting of problems in SP Server and clients. (binary errors) Worked intensively with IBM LAB, Lvl-3 support and Jason Basler.
- Database restores after SP crash.
- SP Server total recoveries. (with and without DRM)
- Track and solving of performance issues in SP servers, networks, OS’s, disk systems.
- Check and tune Admin and Client schedules.
- Check and tune system load.
- Tuning of SP Servers, Clients and TDP modules.
- Updates/upgrades of SP Servers, Clients and TDP modules.
Project and/or Project lead
- Lead SP/BaaS teams.
- Projectlead SP matters.
- BaaS/SP Architecture.
- Separate tuned backup network for Backup/Restore on Ethernet.
- Server Free Backup/Restore in SAN environment.
- LAN Free restores with use of Backupsets.
- BaaS/SP architecture and implementation of Archive system; demands: System and database of +/- 6TB data able to recover in 3 hours, mid 2001. (!!)
- BaaS/SP Redesign.
- SP migrations, same platform and cross platform.
- Tape free SP Server. (only disk to disk, local and by WAN)
- Single-drive SP environments.
- Single-system SP environments. (SP on same system as production)
- Upgrade projects of whole SP environments, libraries, SAN’s, Disk systems.
- Help with defining “One way of working”
- Writing cookbooks/standardisation
- SAN switches and disk systems.
- In growing way: GPFS and Object Storage. (cloud)
- Several tape libraries, normal and virtual.
- Deduplication systems like IBM ProtecTier. And knowledge about dedup methods.
- Tooling like TSMManager and ServerGraph.
- Cooperate with Business Analysists.
- Webdesign and webtooling.
Hobbies and extra info
- Driving my motorcycles.
- Kickboxing (no fighting, just the training, I’m not physically aggressive in nature)
- Wall climbing
- Hiking, backpacking
- Mensa member (IQ: 143+)
- Frequent visitor of TSM Symposium.
- Was beta tester of TSM 6.1.
- Languages: Dutch (excellent) English (fluent) German (reasonably) Spanish (learning)